As well as online resources like my blog, I have created some popular online course available through Udemy (see below), and I regularly deliver specialist talks for garden centre and other audiences.
In addition, I have lectured at several of our Polytechnics and written a number of books (see below).
Online courses (through Udemy):
- A beginners guide to pruning and training plants. See preview below
- Propagation of ornamental plants
- Organic edible gardening
- A beginners guide to designing gardens and drawing plans
Check this link to view and enrol for the pruning course.
Talks and specialised training
Garden talks to garden centres and clubs & Training to landscape companies, schools and organisations that need staff training in horticultural subjects.
- Wellington Gardens, Successful gardening for Wellington, Kapiti Coast and Wairarapa
- Palmers Fruit Growers Handbook (with Diana Anthony)
- Edible Garden Planner – Growing organic fruit and vegetables year round (with Diana Anthony)
If you would like to purchase any of the above they can be found in good bookshops. Or if you become a client I’ll give you a copy of Wellington Gardens!
- (Out of print)
- The A to Z Pruning Handbook for New Zealand
- Plant Pruning A-Z (expanded edition)
- The A-Z Plant Health Handbook for New Zealand